High Temperature Gasket Compound
Stag Jointing Paste Type B is a smooth consistency lead free jointing compound with a temperature resistance of over 650 degree C.
The product is used for sealing applications where the highest temperature resistance is required. It has been used for sealing of turbine flanges for over two decades now. Reddish brown in color, this thick consistency paste is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, apart from the highest temperatures
- All high temperature flanged joints.
- All high temperature screwed joints.
- Battery Terminals to avoid sulphation.
- Gearbox flanges.
- Parting Planes of turbines.
- Pressure resistance greater than 170 kg/cm2
- Threaded connections in pipelines carrying water, steam, gas, fuels, diesel, compressed air, etc