High Temperature Gasket Compound
Blessed and supported by the team of adroit professionals, our company is considered as one of the eminent manufacturers & suppliers of High Temperature Gasket Compound. These gasket compounds are temperature resistant and ideal for sealing where the highest temperature resistance is required. Clients can avail these compounds from us without any delay. Popular for its light weight, excellent durability and good adhesion property, High Temperature Gasket Compound is widely used for sealing of turbine flanges.
Stag Jointing Paste Type B is a smooth consistency lead free jointing compound with a temperature resistance of over 650 degree C. Reddish brown in color, this thick consistency paste is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, apart from the highest temperatures.
The product has a specific gravity of 2.13 to 2.16 and contains about 10-12% solvent to allow brush application
Mainly use in:.
- All high temperature flanged joints.
- All high temperature screwed joints.
- Battery Terminals to avoid sulphation.
- Gearbox flanges.
- Parting Planes of turbines.
- Pressure resistance greater than 170 kg/cm2
- Threaded connections in pipelines carrying water, steam, gas, fuels, diesel, compressed air, etc.
Service Temperature : 650°C
Pack Size: 1 Kg Tin